Wednesday 21 July 2010

Thing 10(3) Social bookmarking: Delicious

It is interesting how you can find different articles. However, an awful lot of time is wasted while you're browsing. I can't get away from the feeling that I am wasting time which is valuable. However, I suppose that each time I add a "print screen" - I am knocking the method of doing it into my non-computer mind!



We have just had an exhibition at Emmanuel Church, Cambridge on the Universe.
We went to the Observatory on Madingley Road, Cambridge and had a very interesting talk. I have been cutting out articles from newspapers and magazines for some years and have put them together into a display file which was on show at the exhibition.



The above image was taken from the list of articles on "Delicious" which also had an RSS feed
which I will add to the appropriate section.

No comments:

Post a Comment