Monday 7 June 2010

Thing 3

I got here! I don't really know if I want to be here though - I'm not really a computer person. I use the computer when I need to find something out.
I'm about 3 weeks behind with "23 things", but I'll get there eventually.
There were a few things in the introductory session that interested me. The "Wonder wheel" seemed a good idea to help me to see alternative words for searches. Widgets were available and very varied. It all takes too much time when I feel I should be working. Perhaps this is work - investigation can be a good thing - but enthusiasm for it can be low - if it helps in the future I will be pleased

1 comment:

  1. please don't think I set you these Things to do in order to waste your time.
    Glad you think it this might actually be "work" (though admitedly, not as you might currently know it), and I do hope that you can find elements useful outside work too. these are all pretty flexible tools, and I'm happy if you want to "play" with non-work related topics in order to see the value in the Things.
    I.

    ReplyDelete